What is it?
The all New Raptor 2.0. We have completely redesigned the Original Raptor to enhance usability, speed, and reliability. The shaft has been factory set into two sealed bearings, both at the head. We have removed the bolt and nut system, and replaced it with a snap ring design for added security and maximum speed and bearing efficiency. The head size has been increased to assist with velocity and control. A slightly longer, but flared handle, means better grip.
Machined Aluminium, padded handles, blindingly fast bearing driven cable. A speed rope designed for exactly that, speed. Known as the Raptor, this is the fastest speed rope we can find. Machined alloy, bearing assisted, anodised red speed machine. This technology is generally used for big ticket items such as barbells - something we know a lot about! The technology in this rope is staggering, and the speed is blinding. Double and Triple under's beware.
Whats its best use?
Skipping - competitive jump rope, speed training, boxing and martial arts, CrossFit and just general cardiac madness.
- Scientifically designed head provides optimum turning momentum.
- 2-Year Warranty on handles. High Grade Alloy
- Flared handles specially designed for comfort and control. Comes with foam grip.
- Comes with a 10' USA made Cable - assembled in the USA!
- Easy to change lengths with Philips head adjustable screw/collar.
- Most popular rope for Double-Unders and Speed Jumping.
- Stock length is long enough for athletes 6' 6"/2m. (Using Proper form)
- Important - Indoor use only
Special Warranty Considerations
The warranty is for 12 month, and covers manufacturing defects and faults with the product. There is a complex series of bearings, bushings, shafts, and cir-clips integrated in the handles, that makes this design so efficient.
The cable is actually a very different matter altogether. It is a sacrificial piece of the product, much the same as the soles of your shoes, or the ink in a pen. They are by design, going to wear away over time. There is actually nothing we can do about that fact. We have, however, ensured that we use a very high quality coated cable, manufactured in the USA. This stems the wear, but certainly does not stop it. In essence the problem you may face with a worn cable, is not covered by the warranty.