The IA 100 Day Return
Why offer a 100 Day Return? To give you peace of mind when buying fitness equipment directly from IndustrialAthletic.com
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return under our 100 Day Return policy for exchange or online store credit. Please choose carefully as we do not refund if you change your mind. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
What do I need to do?
It’s easy. Just send us the below details, let us know what the issue is and we’ll do a quick investigation and email you what to do next.
Why offer a 100 day Return?
To give you peace of mind when buying fitness equipment directly from the Industrial Athletic Ltd website without first having had the opportunity to view or trial from one of our showrooms.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return under our 100 Day Return policy. You can return any item for exchange or online store credit. We do not refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase so please choose carefully. (If your item is faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.) For all returns there are conditions, so please read them in full.
The rules are very few:
- You must have purchased the goods online from our Industrial Athletic Ltd website.
- All Returns must be in as new condition with all packaging (internal and external), accessories and manuals complete and in as new condition and accompanied by the original sales invoice. Gather a little info off the sales invoice, from your industrialathletic.com account.
- Notify us through our online returns process above (link to returns in logged in section) within 100 days from the purchase date on your invoice and we will email you a return slip, with all instructions.
- Once notified, we will email you the return notice. Just follow the instructions on the return notice - you'll need to help by packaging it nicely, send it back to the address supplied. It’s not a lot to ask. Return to base freight charges are at the Buyer’s expense.
- Please DO NOT return your goods until you have received approval, and a return notice, and number.
- We will replace the goods, or credit your account to the value of the goods, excluding all shipping costs - it’s up to you, but you have to let us know what to do when we politely ask.
- The IA 100 Day Return Policy does not apply to faulty or damaged goods. You are still covered for faulty or damaged goods - See warranty terms & policy HERE for the details.
- Clearance items are excluded from our usual 100 day Return Policy, please choose carefully. Your statutory rights are not affected.
For more details simply send us an email via our Contact Us Page