100 DAYS RETURN
Why offer a 100-Day Return? To give you peace of mind when buying gym equipment directly from us.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return under our 100 Day Return policy for exchange or online store credit. Please choose carefully as we do not refund if you change your mind. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
The rules are very few
- You must have purchased the goods online from our Industrial Athletic Ltd website.
- All Returns must be in as new condition with all packaging (internal and external), accessories and manuals complete and in as new condition and accompanied by the original sales invoice. Gather a little info off the sales invoice, from your industrialathletic.com account.
- Notify us through our online returns process above (link to returns in logged in section) within 100 days from the purchase date on your invoice and we will email you a return slip, with all instructions.
- Once notified, we will email you the return notice. Just follow the instructions on the return notice - you'll need to help by packaging it nicely, send it back to the address supplied. It’s not a lot to ask. Return to base freight charges are at the Buyer’s expense.
- Please DO NOT return your goods until you have received approval, and a return notice, and number.
- We will replace the goods, or credit your account to the value of the goods, excluding all shipping costs - it’s up to you, but you have to let us know what to do when we politely ask.
- The IA 100 Day Return Policy does not apply to faulty or damaged goods. You are still covered for faulty or damaged goods - See warranty terms & policy HERE FOR THE DETAILS.
- Clearance items are excluded from our usual 100 day Return Policy, please choose carefully. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- During the return process, we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. Returned items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
Some things do not go to plan.. For this reason, we have a simple and clearly defined warranty return policy
Damages by a delivery service, slipping through QC Inspections, or manufacturing that just misses the mark. We have detailed the acceptable terms and conditions for warranty of individual products in the table below, and regularly check these against industry norms. Rest assured, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Industrial Athletic Products
All warranties for non Industrial Athletic manufactured Products will be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty. Specific warranties for each barbell category are listed on Individual Product Pages
Frames. 10 Year Warranty***
Structural Welds. 10 Year Warranty
Bronze Bushings. 5 Year Warranty
Cables, Guide Rods, Sealed Roller Bearings. 5 Year Warranty
Kettlebells. 5 Year Warranty***
Sewn Items. 2 Year Warranty
Medicine balls. 2 Year Warranty
Slam Balls. 6 Months Warranty
Upholstery and Grips. 90 Day Warranty
Wheels. 90 Day Warranty
Wood Items. 90 Day Warranty
Bands. 90 Day Warranty
Climbing Ropes. 90 Day Warranty
- Rubber Bumper Plates shall only be dropped on platforms or surfaces designed for its intended use, for example, IWF / IPF Weightlifting and Training Platforms, or flooring specifically intended for weightlifting use.
- For any weightlifting activity, we recommend a minimum 20mm composite Higher Density Rubber flooring with a force reduction value of 35% or greater.
- Regularly inspect Plates and immediately tighten any loose screws with the appropriate tooling.
- All maintenance should be carried out by approved technicians
- Never use a Bumper Plate with loose screws.
- Always use collars on each end of the bar to prevent any movement of the discs during the lift.
CLEANING AND CARE:
- Apply a mild soap detergent to a lint free cloth, then wipe down product surface.
- For disinfection, we recommend alcohol-free, bleach-free, and o-phenylphenol (OPP) ammonia free wipes. Alcohol and chlorine-based products will damage the rubber, causing it to deteriorate over time.
HD & Nitro Bumper Plates. 5kg 90 Day Warranty, all other 2 Year Warranty
Podium Bumper Plates. 5kg 90 Day Warranty, all other 3 Year Warranty
Barbells. Limited Lifetime Warranty*/**
Any weightlifting bar can be bent or damaged by severe abuse or improper use. Improper use includes, but is not limited to: bars being dropped while unloaded; barbells being dropped on hard, non-absorbing surfaces or items such as benches, racks, or asphalt; bars left loaded or stored on a rack for an extended period; or moisture entering the sleeve through improper cleaning or harsh environments. Carefully inspect your bar for signs of damage that could impact safe performance and ensure sleeves are rotating as designed. If damage is detected, or you are unsure, please contact an Eleiko representative. Sleeve damage is generally linked to improper use or care, but if detected early can often be serviced or repaired.
- Bars shall only be dropped when loaded with discs, do not drop an unloaded bar.
- Barbells (bars loaded with discs) should only be dropped on platforms or surfaces designed for lifting such as an IWF or IPF Weightlifting Platform ( or similar specifications), , or a minimum 20 mm rubber flooring, with a minimum of 35% force reduction.
- Always use collars on each end of the bar to prevent disc movement during lifts.
- Never use the bar if it shows signs of damage, especially if the sleeves do not rotate properly as this may cause injury.
CLEANING AND CARE:
- Clean bars in a horizontal position. Apply 3-in-1 Oil to a lint free cloth, then wipe down your bar taking care to avoid the area where the sleeve and bar shaft come together.
- Do not allow bars to get wet or allow cleaning fluid to seep into the area where the sleeve and shaft come together. Moisture in the sleeve can impact bar performance and safety.
- Brush the knurling/bar with the nylon brush after each use to remove chalk or dirt.
- Never use a steel brush on a chromed / treated surface.
- For disinfection, we recommend alcohol-free, bleach-free, and o-phenylphenol (OPP) ammonia free wipes.
- Store bars empty in either the horizontal or upright position.
- Do not store bars with weights loaded as this could cause the bar to bend.
- Store bars in an indoor climate that is dry, clean, and optimally at a temperate between 18-27 degrees Celsius.
** Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or pins in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumpers, any dropping with iron plates, excessive dropping on concrete or similar surfaces, and similar usage). Any specific issues regarding a Industrial Athletic product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We have found that most problems with barbells are related to abusive, use rather than manufacturing or materials, issues.
All Other Items. 90 Day Warranty
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
*Industrial Athletic will warranty this product from defects in material, functionality and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. “Lifetime” warranty coverage ends when the product becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product for so long as the original purchaser owns the product, and is non-transferable. Warranty does not apply to barbells that need maintenance.*
FOR ALL WARRANTIES
Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use/alteration/maintenance/storage or handling by the user. Any specific issues regarding an Industrial Athletic product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
PAINTED/POWDER COAT WARRANTY
***Warranty covers manufacturing defects only. Scratches and chips from impact, abrasion or contact may void warranty.
Used, Ex Demo, Clearance Items etc.
On occasion items are sold as condition other than new. Warranties apply to items sold as “new” and do not extend to items sold via auction, or deemed to be “factory seconds”, “ex-demonstration”, “used”, “ex-comp” or “damaged” unless specifically stated otherwise by Industrial Athletic Ltd in writing.
Assault Fitness Products
Use order details to create a return request
Please note as per our returns policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return within 100 days of purchase for exchange or online store credit. All Returns must be un-used, in as new condition with all packaging (internal and external), accessories and manuals complete and in as new condition and accompanied by the original sales invoice.